We’re living in an unprecedented online business environment … one that couldn’t have been imagined not long ago.
And the tools available to build viable online businesses weren’t around even ten years ago … or you paid a fortune to developers to make it happen before you had a chance of making a dime.
Today, more people than ever are building businesses and wealth around digital products. Things like ebooks, apps, digital guides, virtual goods, premium membership communities, and more.
And now, the tools are more powerful and affordable than could be previously imagined. Point-and-click. Simple and easy. No coding or hassle (if you’re using WordPress, that is).
This digital revolution is moving fast, but there’s still a lot of room for you to “raise your flag” in the midst of it. If you’re willing to do the work of attracting an audience, developing and distributing digital products, and converting prospects into paying customers, that is.
How do you do those three things well? You’ll need two critical elements:
The viable knowledge to accomplish your business goals
The right tools to market and deliver your products online
Here’s a Free Three-Part Intensive Course to Get You Started …
When you register below, you’ll get going fast with three hours of intensive training in the brave new world of digital product sales. These three seminars alone — if acted on — can jump start your online business immediately.
1. Keyword Research: A Powerful Approach for Creating Websites that Convert – 56 minutes
Keyword research is a method of doing research that (when successfully executed) translates into valuable content and copy for your website. For decades, copywriters would work tirelessly to find every bit of research material they could on their products and audiences, in order to write using the language of the prospect. Today, thanks to search engines and social media, we’re blessed with an unlimited, unfiltered supply of research data.
In this seminar, Jon Henshaw, co-founder and Chief Product Officer of Raven Internet Marketing Tools, joins me to discuss how to get the most from these powerful market research resources.
2. How to Build a Large Email List with Landing Pages – 1 hour, 6 minutes
Think the only way to build an email list is with the standard opt-in email page? Think again … that’s just one way landing pages help you build your list — there’s actually an entire interconnected strategy involving several tactics that work exceptionally well.
In this seminar, I reveal the list-building landing page strategy that exploded the growth of Copyblogger, and Social Triggers founder Derek Halpern tells you about the evolved version of the strategy that’s working for him right now.
3. How to Effectively Sell Membership Programs and Digital Downloads – 54 minutes
You’ve done the research and generated the leads, but the question remains: once you’ve created some great premium content, and used Premise to easily deliver it all, how do you actually get people to buy? If you have a lucrative recurring model, how do you keep people on board?
Sean D’Souza is a professional copywriter, world-class content marketer, and proprietor of PsychoTactics.com. He joins me to answer some questions about how he positions and sells his digital goods while still managing to take 3 months off every year.
All you have to do is register for this free course to get started right now:
What’s the Catch?
There is no catch … really. But there are 7 cool (and not instantly visible) aspects to all of this that you should be aware of:
- The three seminars are a small sample of the included educational seminars that come bundled with Premise for WordPress. And we constantly add to our member-only seminar library over time.
- This landing page was built 100% with Premise (point and click, no code, using custom graphics that come included with Premise).
- The registration form was built with Premise (point and click, no code, integrated with the Aweber API … one choice among many integrated email providers).
- The membership backend that protects and provides you access to the three seminars was built with Premise (point and click, no code).
- The three seminars are dripped out sequentially over time to one page behind the member wall, thanks to a few easy point and click selections with Premise.
- The structure of the copy on this page is taken from the included copywriting advice (direct from your WordPress interface) and positioned according to the advice in the 23-page Premise Copywriting Report (included for all Premise purchasers, with an accompanying 69 minute seminar).
- We’ll be split testing this page using Premise to see what’s working, what’s not, and what needs to be tweaked, changed, or scrapped.
In short, we’re not trying to sell you Premise. Instead, we’re demonstrating what Premise can do (and there’s much more … since we’re not charging for this, you can’t see the payment processing integration, recurring billing functions, automated member management, etc.).
So, if at the end of the course, you don’t want to purchase Premise, then:
- It’s not the right choice for you; or
- We’ve failed to earn your business.
Either way, the free three-part course you’ll get for signing up below will make you smarter. Good enough?
CEO, Copyblogger Media
No hidden charges. No spam. We respect your privacy, and just one click unsubscribes you at anytime.